Studies show that people looking to improve their fitness and improve their health achieve significantly greater results when using a certified professional fitness trainer. An effective personal trainer can guide you, motivate you, and educate you. Trainers provide accountability and discipline. A good trainer will also make sure that you don’t injure your body when exercising. It is important to note that there is a right way, and a wrong way, to exercise. There’s also; “doing the right thing, as well as doing it right”.
Don’t risk harming your body…call Dr. Jane today.
Dr. Jane will increase your benefits of exercise through a multi-disciplinary approach. The program that Dr. Jane will create personally for you offers the following:
- Assess your physical condition and track changes
- Set goals
- Make a nutritional plan and learn better eating habits
- Learn proper strength training technique
- Improve endurance
- Find motivation
- Improve your appearance
- Feel better
- Improve your health
- Gain muscle and lose fat
- Tone up
- Improve mental alertness
- Reach your goals
- Optimize your time and lifestyle towards achieving visible results quickly and safely!
- Best of all, Dr. Jane will train you in your own gym, home or office, so no travel time for you!
- Ask about Yoga, Pilates, Senior group fitness & CPR/First Aid classes!!